Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats is a healthy breakfast you can make in the evening and enjoy in the morning. If you’re a fan of PB & J sandwiches, you are going to love these oats. Start your day with these cool and creamy oats, which are made with almond milk, chia seeds, chunky peanut butter, and jam. Let the mixture sit overnight in the fridge, then grab a spoon and dig into the deliciousness. I’ve been making overnight oats for years and love the way they are so incredibly versatile, allowing me to play with various flavour combinations and textures.
PB&J Overnight Oats Recipe
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
- ½ Cup Almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon Strawberry jelly
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Sweetener(Agave, Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut butter
- Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
- Step 1 Place all ingredients (except for the fresh strawberries) together in a small bowl and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Step 2 Stir ingredients together, adding additional almond milk if desired to achieve preferred consistency, and top with fresh strawberries.Enjoy!