Potatoes are good source of vitamin B6, potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber, and pantothenic acid. This Roasted Potato Salad is very tasty and healthy. I have used boiled black beans along with potatoes to up the protein content.
I have used very simple dressing for this salad with only three ingredients. Also, added some red bell pepper and cherry tomatoes for crunch.
Roasted Potato Salad Recipe
- ½ Red bell pepper
- 1 Large Potato
- 1 Teaspoon Olive oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ Cup Cooked black beans
- ¼ Cup Sweet corn kernels
- 5-6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small clove garlic, grated
- 1 TablespoonLime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Step 1 Cut potato into bite size pieces.
- Step 2 Add olive oil, salt, pepper to the potato pieces and give it a toss.
- Step 3 Cover the baking tray with an aluminium foil and place the potatoes.
- Step 4 In a pre heated oven, bake them at 350°F or 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 5 While potatoes are in the oven prepare dressing by adding oil, lime, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Step 6 Remove from the oven and mix cherry tomatoes, black beans, corn and bell pepper.
- Step 7 Add the dressing and toss them together. Healthy and delicious roasted potato salad is ready to enjoy!